Workshop 1: Social Media Marketing Boot Camp
Social Media, as some believe, is the biggest shift taking place in the word since the industrial revolution. There is no doubt that these social media channels can be effectively used for brand building, loyalty marketing, customer service, PR, crisis management and in all possible other business applications. Because of the popularity and the wide business application of social media, a need currently exists for authoritative information source on “Social Media Marketing” among the decision makers who are involved in the online/internet marketing.
- Introduction Session – 1Hour
- Sri Lanka Social Media Landscape
- What is Social Media and How it Affects Marketing?
- How to Engage Your Consumers on Social Media
- How Brands Evolve on Social Media
- Social Media Planning Session – 1.5 Hours
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Planning Framework for Businesses
- Social Media Brand Health Check
- Setting Social Media Goals for Your Brand
- Social Media Monitoring & Crisis Management – 1.5 Hours
- Setting up Social Media Monitoring for a Brand
- Social Listening Tools
- Crisis Management for Social Media
- Increasing News Feed Visibility for Your Brand – 1 Hour
- 5 Steps to Increase Your Facebook Newsfeed Visibility
- Facebook Ads – 1 Hour (3.00pm to 4.00pm)
- Setting Up Ad Campaigns Using Facebook Ads
- Targeting Options on Facebook Ads Platform
- Conversion Tracking Using Facebook Ads
- Custom Audience Targeting
- Measuring Social Media Success – 1 Hour
- Social Media KPI’s
- Tools to Measure Social Media KPI’s
- Measuring the ROI of Social Media
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those with the basic understanding of online marketing, and those who understand the value of social media marketing (but struggle to effectively execute any social media campaign). The course is ideal for those who work in the marketing function of travel, hospitality, finance, FMCG, media & publishing, and education industries. Highly recommended for SME sector entrepreneurs with small marketing budget to spend.
Participants are highly encouraged to bring in a laptop with an internet dongle, in order to follow the boot camp instructions.
Click here to inquire about the dates for next Social Media Marketing Bootcamp.